Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner!



Dancers for next season's Dancing with the Stars were announced and while I still have yet to watch the show, I definitely have a few thoughts on the new crew of "stars". Does no one else find it ironic that Adam Carolla, former co-host of The Man Show, is now participating in probably the girliest show on television short of America's Next Top Model? And poor Steve Guttenberg! The king of the 80s recently regained some street cred with stints on Veronica Mars but he must be desperate for publicity for he's appearing on Stars (it's sad to see heroes fall). One contestant I'm thrilled about is Kristi Yamaguchi. Homegirl dazzled us on the ice and she'll do it again on the dance floor. Unfortunately for ABC not even a childhood love of Olympic figure skating will get to me watch this show. -Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck yes. I agree wholeheartedly. Kristie is going all the way.....yea thats right