Tuesday, May 13, 2008

VON BONDIES @ SUBTERRANEAN 5/15



Where have the pouty garage-rock quartet the Von Bondies been since the release of their catchy, peer pressure-tinged single "C'Mon, C'Mon?" The embarrassing answer is in my head every time I took a shower this past month. Fortunately for fans of the sex and angst-filled rock tornado (and especially my roommates), the Bondies move from my cranium to Subterranean for an all-ages show with DIE! DIE! DIE! and My Were They. The Detroit-based band are promoting their third to-be-released studio album "Love, Hate And Then There's You." But if you're aching for new material now, check out their self-released Myspace.com EP "We Are Kamikazes," which will probably make a better bang than brawling with Jack White.

Doors: 6:30 p.m./ Show: 7 p.m.
Tix: $1o adv/ $12 at the door

-KP

No comments: